Want to go sailing?
Click here for more info or ring 07481896183
Boat hire is available in Salcombe from the Island Cruising Club.
We have Keel Boats, Hawk 20, a 5.2M Rib with 115 Yamaha, motor launch and a 37ft yacht available with skipper.
In addition, we have the 54ft club house to social events and More
If your qualified and competent, you can explore the Salcombe Estuary and Harbour from the water and if not, take a club skipper with you.
Boat hire in Salcombe:- Anyone can join in and you can choose what you want to do and when you want to do it with our members Boat Hire.
The club offers something for everyone who wants to enjoy being on the water in Salcombe Harbour and beyond.....
Experience is not essential but very welcome and means quicker independent use of the fleet:
Experienced members can hire the keel boats, launches and a RIB at club rates.
- 37' bermudan sloop "Island Spirit" used for cruising and RYA training courses
- Club keelboats - great for cruising around the harbour and along the coast close to Salcombe
- Hawk 20 - Brilliant family sail boat
- Club powerboats - 5.8 mtr high performance RIB + diesel launche "Duncan"
- (perfect for pottering around the harbour and creeks)
- Club 52' Fleur de Lys motor yacht "Lady Adrienne" ( which is also the ICC's clubhouse in Salcombe Harbour)
If you are a beginner, don't worry, you can easily enjoy sailing and boating with more experienced members.
For the winter months, RYA theory training is available for Day Skipper, Coastal Skipper and Ocean Yachtmaster
Joining ICC means you become a joint owner of the Club's own sailing fleet and launches- your gateway to sailing and powerboating in Salcombe.
It's really simple to get afloat for a day, a week or more - just ring 07481896183
for ideas and suggestions to fit with what your looking for.
Cost of Membership and ICC Boat use https://www.islandcruisingclub.com/membership-and-fees