Welcome - you've found a unique gateway to enjoying Salcombe Harbour!
Anyone can join in and you can choose what you want to do and when you want to do it.
Our and hopefully your informal club offers something for everyone who wants to enjoy being on the water in Salcombe Harbour and beyond.....
Experience is not essential but very welcome and means quicker independent use of the fleet:
- 37' bermudan sloop "Island Spirit" used for cruising and RYA training courses
- Club keelboats - great for cruising around the harbour and along the coast close to Salcombe
- Hawk 20 - Brilliant family sail boat
- Club powerboats - 5.8 mtr high performance RIB + diesel launches "Duncan and Shamrock" ( perfect for pottering around the harbour and creeks)
- Club 52' Fleur de Lys motor yacht "Lady Adrienne" ( which is also the ICC's clubhouse in Salcombe Harbour)
If you are a beginner, don't worry, you can easily enjoy sailing and boating with more experienced members.
Joining ICC means you become a joint owner of the Club's own sailing fleet and launches- your gateway to sailing and powerboating in Salcombe.
It's really simple to get afloat for a day, a week or more - just ring 07967597527 for ideas and suggestions to fit with what your looking for.
Cost of Membership and ICC Boat use https://www.islandcruisingclub.com/membership-and-fees
RYA Sailing Club in Salcombe